CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Whitey Coats

This marks the end of the first week of medical school. Good job Willy for working hard. The school had a white coat ceremony to welcome the new students into their new profession (or the pathway too there new profession). We both thought it was a little silly to take pictures of an event which still had four years left of grueling hard work....but Matt looked all sorts of cute in a medical outfit, hence I couldn't resist.



Here are some of our newer friends. Aileen Mosele and Matt Cullings (Texas), us and Chelsie and Keith Taylor (Idaho). Special thanks to Jenny Garlock for the cute green skirt I'm sporting. Basically I wear it every other day because it's light-weight, comfy, and a great color. Special apologies to all who have to see me in this skirt all the time.

This pic above is Jonathan Napitupulu (L.A. and Indonesia), Willy and Adam Heath (Ohio). We met these guys in Antigua when we all missed the airplane. They are great guys and hopefully will be great study-buddies for Matt.



3 comments:

Becky said...

You guys are all so stylin'. I really love the green skirt too. I gave my 3 year old niece a white skirt for her birthday. She wears it so much that my sister has to take if off of her while she sleeps to wash it. I hope it doesn't get that bad for you, but I'm sure Matt would intervene with a covert midnight laundry trip if such a need should arise. We miss you guys but are so glad we can see you via the "great eye" and it too is lidless, maybe I should get some fake lashes for that little webcam.

Annie said...

Did you get any shots of him saying the Hypocrite, I mean the Hippocratic oath?

BAH! Don't slap that knee too hard, now. You may hurt yourself.

Anonymous said...

Best of luck you two! I had no idea you were down there on this great adventure! We love you guys and will check-back often to stay in touch!