CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Cool Activities

For two years, we had the luxury of spending most of our time outside when it came to entertainment. Henry and I took a lot of walks and Matt played a bunch of tennis. And the beach, oh the glorious beach! It was awesome. Now, we've had to adapt to our artic surroundings. Indoor activities can be just as rad.
Janesville has their own hockey team. We got in free since it was Mercy Health night, the place Matt does his rotations. I love free events. We spent most of the night just chasing Henry around, but it was really good getting out on a Friday night. This pic was taken during the break between the first and second periods.

Every Wednesday we get to head to a local gymnastics place for Open Gym. We love it. Kids from about 12 months to 6 years old get to go wild in a huge, fun gym. There's a bunch of trampolines and gymnastics's equipment. In this pic, Hens worked on mastering the hula hoop. Very serious stuff.

This is about as far as we got up the rope...He's got "heighty" goals though.

This is Henry's friend Chase. He's a real cool kid and Henry loves doin stuff with him. And I love doing stuff with his Mom.





10 comments:

Becky said...

I'm so glad you've been able to find a place to go for gym time. I swear insanity during the winter months has got to be 50% more likely for moms with bored kids stuck inside. I cannot wait for the Spring!
Oh, text me or some how let me know when you find out what you're having. I'm assuming this bit of expecting news is already out, if not, hide my comment ;) We miss you guys!

awtitera said...

Just catching up on your blog, Garlock... it's been months since I followed it and I am not the greatest at updating mine. Miss you tons! I wanna know what you're up to. Email me and I'll give you my number. Love you,

MOMMACITA said...

Thank you for the update. That boy is my cutes. I LOVE him. I WANT him.

Kasey said...

So are you trying to tell us a little something too?!?!?

Kasey said...

Congrats! So excited! Hope you're feeling good.

MOMMACITA said...

where be you?

MOMMACITA said...

like a sucker I check this thing everyday.

RMT said...

Wonderful blog. I am searching awesome news and idea. What I have found from your site, it is actually highly content. You have spent long time for this blog. It's a very useful and interesting site. Thanks!

http://www.comoobtenerelcuil.com.ar said...

What I dont understand is how youre not even more popular than you are now. Youre just so intelligent. You know so much about this subject, made me think about it from so many different angles. Its like people arent interested unless it has something to do with Lady Gaga! Your stuffs great. Keep it up!

http://www.comoobtenerelcuil.com.ar said...

What I dont understand is how youre not even more popular than you are now. Youre just so intelligent. You know so much about this subject, made me think about it from so many different angles. Its like people arent interested unless it has something to do with Lady Gaga! Your stuffs great. Keep it up!