CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom

Sorry I haven't kept up on the blog post (I owe ya ma). Both Henry and I got hit with an awful cold that lasted about two weeks. We were miserable, but thankfully Dr. Willy was around to basically do everything. I'm a pathetic sick person which annoys the heck out of me, so I'm betting those who have to be around me are just as thrilled with my worthless state. Thankfully Henry has fully recovered and I only have a runny nose to deal with now.

So Henry is absolutely obsessed with this DVD called "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" that one of his grandparents sent him in the mail. Before this, he couldn't be less interested in tv or movies. The dvd is an animated version of some old children's books. Now he must watch "boom boom" (as he calls it) at least four times a day. On a day that I was feeling pretty sick, he watched it probably 10 times. It comes in handy when I need to keep him occupied for ten minutes or so. We just get such a kick out of how mesmerized he is during these little shows. Here's Hal chompin' on some corn on the cob while he intensely watches 'The Foolish Frog'. Enjoy...

6 comments:

MOMMACITA said...

Oh! OH! He is a precious precious child! Call me a nit wit, but I could watch that kid watch boom boom and nibble corn for hours.

Those precious baby hands. I want to die!

Mezzmorizing!

Debbie said...

What an attention span for such a leeetle guy! I hear congrats are to be sent out to you two on a second one coming. So, Congrats!! Shawna just had her second---another girl. Both are doing well. Check out mine and her blog for pics. Love reading you blog!

MOMMACITA said...

I just watched it again before bed. I think he likes it because it is like a book.


OOOOO he is so smart! And yummie!

Becky said...

Some things are just too important to be dragged away from. It's always a great accomplishment when you find something that can hypnotize your child with in a moment of great duress. For Isaac, it's Clifford the Big Red Dog.
Glad you're feeling better!

アラド戦記 RMT said...

Wonderful blog. I am searching awesome news and idea. What I have found from your site, it is actually highly content. You have spent long time for this blog. It's a very useful and interesting site. Thanks!

http://www.juegosdemariobross.com.ar said...

Fantastic blog! I dont think Ive seen all the angles of this subject the way youve pointed them out. Youre a true star, a rock star man. Youve got so much to say and know so much about the subject that I think you should just teach a class about it...HaHa!