CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Baby, get out of my belly -like now!

So I got this great doctor named Michelle. She agreed to induce on Thursday so that Matt could spend a few days with the little guy. This makes us happy. So if it doesn't happen before then, we will officially be parents by Thursday night -probably right before The Office and 30 Rock. We will announce his name as soon as we figure out what to name him, deal.

Good luck to the former babies: Obama and McCain and their race for presidency. I hope the right former baby is choosen.

"If a baby were president, there would be no taxes, there would be no war. There would be no government, and things could get terrible. It actually, probably - it would be a better screenplay idea than a serious suggestion." -Michael from THE OFFICE

7 comments:

[AnnieR] said...

Darn, I was hoping the kid had come already. Due to your Mom's blogging absence, I was hoping she was busy with spit up, poop, etc.

I shall be thinking of you on Thursday!

Tara said...

Don't worry he will be here soon enough! I know that it does seem like forever, though. Inductions are actually a great thing...I had no problems with it!

Becky said...

I loved that Office episode. Did you see Mike and Melissa's costumes? Dwight and Angela, they were awesome! Wow, she really pulled of Angela with exactness. So, Thursday at the latest. Good luck and happy pushing :)! Can't wait to see the little munchkin!

MOMMACITA said...

Your blog title? I concure.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited and can't wait to his his little face!

BirdieMann said...

Good luck!!

Kent said...

It's nice to plan the birth. Stacy and I had a scheduled c-section with Jonas, which made my several practice dukes-of-hazzard-like runs to the hospital obsolete. I'm marking Thursday on my calander. Go Baby Williams!