CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Week 2

For Christmas, Willy and I were a little short on time to pick out gifts and the cash flow. Therefore, I gave a "promise gift" to my mom that I would do one blog posting a week for a period of time. This isn't the first promise gift I have given her...when I was eighteen, I think for Mother's Day I gave her a promise that I would not get my navel pierced and another year I said that I wouldn't get a tattoo until I was over 21 (I still don't have any body art). Honestly, what's a better gift to give then peace of mind that your adult/teen daughter isn't out pierced and inked!?! Anyways, I'm tryin real hard to make this gift a good one because I got such great Christmas presents myself this year.
My life just isn't that exciting at times which makes blogging hard, but I do have a little boy who I find quite amusing...and Matt and I have a few events we go to here and there.

Like for instance, our wonderful, absolute favorite friend in the world got married a few days before we left for Wisconsin. Way to go Hilmo! Willy was his best man. These boys have been friends since middle school and were roommates when Matt and I got married. They both looked very handsome and Kim, the bride, was gorgeous, BUT the lighting was crazy and my camera didn't pick up any good shots of the wedding.
Here's Hens fresh out of a bath of our new townhouse we are renting. As you can see we have NOTHING right now accessories wise. I will be taking pics of our place once we get some dressers, bookshelves and rugs. For now, our stuff is just piled in corners and it's not suitable for the internet. (Oh, you might also notice the toliet tissue is not on its normal spot. Henry started rolling it everywhere and ripping it up about a month ago. I thought that started later. Booo!)

This was taken today right before nap time. He'll be 14 months old tomorrow. We our very happy with his cute personality and progress. Yesterday Henry finally signed 'more' during dinner. I have been tryin to get this kid to sign something FOREVER. I may have felt prouder of myself than I did him when he put those little fingers together to ask for more because I figured I had failed at actually teaching him sign. Anyways, guess what the food was that he signed 'more' for??! J-E-L-L-O! It was his first time havin it too. Soooo funny. As of now, he signs just that one thing, but he can say HOT, CHEESE, JUICE, BALL, BAT, TEETH, THANK YOU, UP, TREE, NO (which is annoying) and COOKIE. There might be some other words he can say that I'm just not remembering right now.



10 comments:

The Bensons said...

we enjoy the picture of henry eating hand soap.....keep up the good work.

MOMMACITA said...

(signing right now:)


More! MORE MORE MORE!! I LOVE!!!!

MOMMACITA said...

And thank you. I love my present. It is the bests.

RR said...

Does little Henry have red hair?
Also I have awesome pictures from his first actual birthday!! I'll email them. RR

MOMMACITA said...

Waiting............

MOMMACITA said...

no pressure.....

MOMMACITA said...

checking every day.......

MOMMACITA said...

clearing throat....

アラド戦記 said...

Wonderful blog. I am searching awesome news and idea. What I have found from your site, it is actually highly content. You have spent long time for this blog. It's a very useful and interesting site. Thanks!

http://www.entrarhotmail.com.ar said...

I cannot WAIT to read more of this. I mean, you just know so much about this. So much of it Ive never even thought of. You sure did put a new twist on something that Ive heard so much about. I dont believe Ive actually read anything that does this subject as good justice as you just did.