CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ho Ho HO

Happy Holidays everyone! Henry here. I'll sometimes be blogging because my mom doesn't seem to like doing it very often. And my dad is always studying. Sigh...so its up to me to let you know the haps. Well, I'm 5 weeks old since thursday. As a newborn, I am considered an OLD newborn now. Where I use to sleep all day long, theses days I like to enjoy life. In the morning, I dance with my mom to the Christmas music on the tv. During the day I like to stare at the different ceilings in the house in between frequent cat naps. At night, my grandma will give me a bath followed by a massage. Yep, I'm spoiled. I got three different massage lotions. This is the life.

Mom and dad are doing well too. Leigh doesn't get much sleep, but she's learning how to cope. She spends a lot of time staring at me, kissing me and talking about what goes in and out of me. Thats normal for a new mom, right?! Willy is finishing up his third semester at school this next week. And then he will be home! I can't wait. Every night, we talk on Skype so I can keep him updated on stuff, but it will be better in person.


I, Henry, had a Christmas photo shoot. I haven't mastered my smile yet, but its getting there. This outfit is my favorite because its really cozy. You can't tell, but I'm wearing a tye-dye onesie underneath. And tan socks. My mom dresses me...yikes. Merry Christmas to all!
p.s. -Mom, Dad, Which one of your gene pools left me with no eyebrows?!

15 comments:

leigh said...

Wow, Henry. You can stand.

leigh said...

That was Mommacita talking about the standing. Leigh wouldn't dream of tooting her own baby's horn. She only cares about him tooting.

leigh said...

That was Leigh talking about the tooting. Mommacita would dream of talking about that on the internet.

Mike and Melissa said...

Wow, finally some more pictures! He is so adoreable Leigh. We are excited to see you all come late December!

jakeandlacey said...

He's adorable. I can't believe he's 5 weeks old already! Matt's almost in Oregon--hooray! and you guys are almost in Provo--hooray! We're excited to see you too! :)

Glo said...

Henry is looking fine in that festive outfit! I am a huge fan, huge fan! I can't wait to hold him...i am sure mitch cant wait either! we miss you guys and cant wait to meet henry!

Becky said...

Eyebrows are way over rated. There are few women over the age of 60 who have them. And the kind men have over the age of 60 really aren't worth having. So, Henry, don't worry about it as long as you can manage some lashes. We can't wait to see you all!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Little Henry is talking already...and typing too!

He could not be more adorable...we are so happy for you guys!

Jim is sitting here with me...we are wondering if you are coming around these parts anytime soon? Tell Willy to give Jim a call when he has time between all the studying and diapers.

We love you guys!

p.s. Maybe Stella will be into younger guys? Henry is a stud...

Anonymous said...

You're a mom! And of course we love to kiss on babies all day. Enjoy because big kids wipe kisses away! Henry's a keeper for sure!

Whitney said...

I can give you a referral to a good permanent makeup place. My grandma was totally into it. They do terrific eyebrows. :)

Adam Harward said...

Merry Christmas you two! I guess you three now. Can't wait to see that little guy. We can't wait to meet this little guy in person.

Tara said...

Oh Leigh he is just precious! Congrats again! Have a Merry Christmas! -Tara

Amy G said...

He's so cute! Hopefully you'll get some sleep over the holidays. Put some shades on when you're sitting there with family and prop a pillow behind your head. Moms are trained to say, "uh-huh" "in a minute" and "okay" when they're unconscious.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Will & Cheyenne said...

Hey girl!
First time I popped on your blog since you had your boy! Congrats and he's SO CUTE!!

MOMMACITA said...

Pictures of your baby in their Santa outfit after New Years are like leaving up your outdoor Christmas lights too long.

Post already. I'm away from the little man and I know you are taking pictures. Get Crackulating.