CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Onesies Twosies Threesies

What a few crazy weeks we've had, weather speaking! Right before Christmas, we had no power for two nights in Oregon. Willy had to man the wood stove fire to keep us alive. The roads were NUTZO - bad form Oregon. Bad form. One day, it took us eight hours on the roads to go to Portland and back. Our plan on buying everything without sales tax miserably failed.

After a four hour plane delay, we finally made it to Utah to hang out with the Williams' clan. We got in around three o'clock in the a.m. and had to be up for family pictures the next morning. Needless to say, we looked sleepy-eyed and pasty in the pics. Although the weather has not been the best, it has been such a treat introducing Henry to his Utah relatives....

We got a BYU Cougars onesie outfit from his grandparents.

We got to meet one of our new cousins, Ben G-lock. Ben is three weeks younger than Hal. Henry's nostrils are about three times the size of Ben's streamline nostrils. Its fascinating.

And we got to hang out with all the other cousins on the Williams' side. There's 11 boys, no girls so far. How fun is that?!

I have no comments for this picture. Its just a moment with a mom and a baby.
Okay, bye.



11 comments:

[AnnieR] said...

Motherhood looks good on you.

Kasey said...

I was just going to say the same thing! Cute mama you are!

Becky said...

I'll have you know that Isaac already can recognize Henry in pictures. It was a nice treat having you guys over for a visit. I bet you are so looking forward to going to the Bahamas after this nasty winter weather, contrast is a good thing but you can have too much of some things.

Cort, Kimi, Metz and Chase said...

hey hot mama!! Those are fun pics (except the byu gear ;). Henry is so adorable and looks so big in his vest and long sleeve shirt. Keep us posted on when you head out the the great Bahamas. You bahama mama!!

Matt said...

I LOVE that baby.

No, I mean it. I LOVE LOVE that baby.

And I crave his pictures.

And I love him.

Did I mention, I LOVE HIM???

Matt said...

That was Mommacita. Not Matt. Only Matt could have said it all and it would have been believable.

Only he probably would have said it about Leigh instead

Matt said...

Richard and Camille, what a cute bunch of boys. Lucky!

Glo said...

Thats it, I need to see Henry and his lovely mother ASAP!

RR said...

G can you call me because I need to hear how you're doing!! Call me

kent and liz said...

You are gorgeous and he is a stud. You should've come and shown him off at your old stomping grounds... happy sumo. I want to see you next time you're in town!

Adam Harward said...

What a cute little guy....can't wait to meet him in person. Not sure if you guys knew we have a little one on the way....(boy)