CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

fake update

well, this kinda of fake update. I don't have any pictures of our lovely new home or matts new school or any of our old friends or anything else. What I do have is a picture of Henry and Willy, father and son, that are basically dressed in the same outfit for church. It wasn't even planned. They didn't call each other before church and say 'hey I'm going to wear a white shirt and light tan striped, it'd be soooo cool if you did too' -it just happened. And I'm glad it did cuz they look cute...and manly.


Team Williams on three...One. Two Three!
Soon to come, some pictures of our place and of the Bahamas to lure ya'll to the island.


10 comments:

Matt said...

Hey hon... thats a load of "spirits" in your cabinet back there... oh I guess its my cabinet too...right

Angela said...

I was thinking the same thing about the "spirits"....of coarse you are in the Bahamas. Anyway, If I had a baby during our Dominica years I would have jumped ship for the Bahamas right away! Lucky dogs. Henry is very cute by the way.

kent and liz said...

I am so sad I missed you. Thanks for the little note. Your Henry is darling.

Becky said...

You're funny, as always! We haven't quite managed to coordinate outfits in this house, in fact we're still trying to put together articles that go together on the same person. Purple and red, do they go?

Mike and Melissa said...

We had a fun time too when you guys came. We'll have to impose ourselves on you in the Bahamas, just so we can hold the baby and give your arms a rest, Leigh.

[AnnieR] said...

Is it me or does Henry looks like his Mama?

ggggooooOOOOOO TEAM WILLIAMS!

MOMMACITA said...

And this is what happens when two pretty people make a pretty baby.


I'm looking for some striped pants for you Schneebes

MOMMACITA said...

And I appreciate that Henry is copy catting you schneebs. He is so smart.

Cort, Kimi, Metz and Chase said...

um, cutest family picture ever!! frame it and put it on your wall forever . . .you guys are just too good looking! Thank you for posting more often!

MOMMACITA said...

I checked again and you are all still cute. So very.