CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

San Francisco... That's fun to say...




I sincerely wish I knew how to rotate this photo... sorry all- someone give me the tutorial via comment please... We spent the week in San Francisco (known in french as the city of lights) with Leigh's mother and Uncle David. What a city it is! Leigh massaged computer types at a convention in San Jose monday-Thursday and Matt flew out to play for the weekend. It was voted (2-0) to be our favorite vacation as of yet. We spent thursday getting free stuff at Leigh's convention and walking around San Jose. Friday we joined Leigh's Mom and Uncle David walking around the San Fran piers. We toured a liberty ship, saw the aquarium and realized that Matt was the only one in the whole city wearing shorts... at least they weren't his denim pair...

We enjoyed great views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge, all which were wonderous to behold. Shopping in the square brought big city feel and gave us a chance to check out the architecture of the city which give the city so much culture. It was so much fun to hang around with the Walton siblilngs. Kudos, kudos to Uncle David for being such an amazing tour guide and gracious host. All in all we give the trip 4 1/2 out of 5 stars... (half star deduction for Matt's blatant exposure of his white calves...)

7 comments:

BirdieMann said...

Glad you had a great time, we missed you guys!

Daisha said...

Leigh and the husband we've never met. Well I went blog hopping and found you through david and lisa. Sounds like a fun time!
Check us out- coleanddaisha.blogspot.com
Love, Daisha

MOMMACITA said...

Oh you two cute kids. Didn't we have a grand time? I didn't even notice Matt's calves were white. Only noticed that they looked like they could jump. insert smiley face here. I wish I could hang with you every day because you are fun, fun fun and quite adorable. Cutest daughter and husband in the universe.

Shalyse said...

you guys are crack ups...so who's writing in 3rd person, Leigh?? Mommacita...get a blog! :)

Kasey said...

I want to tour Alcatraz one day. About the pic, I usually try to take my pictures head on.
No turning of the camera for me. I have had pictures that I could not rotate, so now it's just safer to take em straight on.

Emily said...

Looks like fun. Thanks for sharing the big city with those of us who have no lives. You're so lucky you get to travel with Mary-mar.

Becky said...

I love San Fran. My parents were actually up there just after you visiting my Aunt Linda. She's the president of something in Union Square, I'm just not sure what. I'm not very good at paying attention to stuff. I forget a lot, but anyway she gave my parents a tour of the area. Did you go down that super curvy road? I don't know how to straiten your picture once you put in the blog, sorry. Just say the people in the picture didn't have their V8.