CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

May

I can't believe I only took a few pictures this month, but it is what it is. I think we even went to the zoo for the first time and an airplane show, which would've made for some great pics.
While Willy was doing his surgery rotation, we went to Utah and Oregon for a few weeks. Here Hens is getting reacquainted with his Oregon roots. On this day, we had a lovely meal at David and Lisa's. We ate outside and it was very fun talking about eating outside :)
Henry sleeping on the plane ride back to Wisconsin. The flight was 10 times better going home than it was leaving. He slept almost the whole time. It beats a kid crying for 45 minutes straight, thats for sure. I don't ever want to travel without me hubby again!

1 comments:

MOMMACITA said...

What a deliciously cute grandma that is.

And did you like having to wait for a comment?


Go passive agressive comments.