CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Over a half an hour at the Bank!!!!

You deserve this Mommacita. Pictures you request, pictures you shall get. I work fastest with guilt hovering over my shoulder.

Sorry it took so long at the bank. How dare Wells Fargo. How dare they!

But here's a little boy who wants to smile at you and all his other grandparents too. Wouldn't had it been nice if he had been your bank teller instead of that suspicious 19-year-old?!

And here he is again. Different day...same outfit. It's his favorite (actually its just one of the only outfits he has that is good for this cooler weather). What is truthfully his favorite are the things in his hands: a green highlighter and a folded sticker that he found. He just learned how to crawl and keep things in his hands at the same time. So of course now he has to do it ALL THE TIME. And these items are his most favorites. They are in his hands until we trick them away from him. We are still afraid Henry will poke his eye out and swallow the sticker.

Here Halbert is watching a Yankee baseball game on the computer. Matt has set a good example on what it means to NEVER miss a NY Yankee's game.

Last one for the post. This is Henry in his room with his learning table. The kid is in a diaper because sometime we have to put his clothes on in stages. He bolts almost every time we try to put clothes or a diaper on him. And although he's skinny, this little man is stronger than an ox. Henry is able to walk around and around the table now without assistance. He quite possibly might be smarter than the Wells Fargo branch you were dealing with Mommacita.

13 comments:

Glo said...

I love henry! so glad to see more pictures of him! I wish we could come play

Anonymous said...

He's getting big!!! Someday Maya will be that big. She'll be six months next week. Time flies!!

Becky said...

Don't you love it when they take off mid-diaper change especially when the contents are not so lovely? What a handsome little man! I hope you're loving MI. Be sure to get over to Lake MI for a swim later this summer.

MOMMACITA said...

I know this sounds so stupid.

He was looking right at me in those pictures and saying I love you I love you I love you I do.

Oh. He is just deliciousness.

And he misses me terribly. I'm surprised he can even sleep at night.

MOMMACITA said...

And I can see Matt's DNA. All over the place and everywhere.

MOMMACITA said...

Thank you thank you THANK YOU!

MOMMACITA said...

And give him the highlighter and sticker while you are dressing him. Just saying.

Will & Cheyenne said...

Hi girl~
Henry is an absolute doll!! Hope you are enjoying being back in the states!

Anonymous said...

He is soooooooooo ready to meet the cousins at the reunion. Auntie will be intouch. He is yummy!!! I think he was saying "favorite auntie, you make my heart sing!"

Brett and Kellie Burtenshaw said...

I am in the cubes but I still laughed out loud because Henry makes me so happy! I am sad to think that he may never know how mmuch I loved him... can I be his godmother or something...? just keep mentioning me and one day when we meet up again he will know me! I love the pictures how is he so smiley all the time? He know how to work it for the camera! ha ha! miss you guys!

Tara said...

How dare Wells not have a location in all of St. Louis??? It's a good thing Henry makes up for it by being just so gosh darn cute!

リアルマネートレード said...

Wonderful blog. I am searching awesome news and idea. What I have found from your site, it is actually highly content. You have spent long time for this blog. It's a very useful and interesting site. Thanks!

http://www.zetaonline.com.ar/2013/05/consejos-para-usar-whatsapp.html said...

Thanks for your publication. One other thing is that individual American states have their unique laws which affect house owners, which makes it extremely tough for the our elected representatives to come up with a fresh set of guidelines concerning property foreclosure on house owners. The problem is that a state provides own laws which may have interaction in an unfavorable manner in terms of foreclosure policies.