CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Last of the Bahamians

Things we will miss in the Bahamas: the beautiful weather and the people...sigh....

Goodbye tennis courts and Eric and Knema.

Goodbye Restaurants and Tommy Carter.

Goodbye all you great baby lovers and Aileen.

Goodbye little Bahama's Branch and Henry's Bahamian Grandma Paddy.

Goodbye Rides to Church and live long friends Sister Cash and Smith. We will miss you and your families sooooo much.

And Goodbye Scooter and Kellie. Henry misses you like crazy on Sundays (Kellie, not the scooter).
Kellie, I couldn't find a picture with you so I had to steal one off of facebook because I had to
include you in the things we will miss DEEPLY in the bahamas.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time while you were down there. Where will you be going from there???! Lake Shasta? Ha, I wish...You look great.

Becky said...

The transition from tropical to tundra has got to be hard. I loved Michigan though and bet you'll love it too. Make sure you have AC wherever you are living for the summer. Though, you might be climatized for heat and humidity having lived where you did. I just about died the first week of our move to MI from heat. I was kind of a mental case at the time with a new baby and moving. Hope you're having a great time!

MOMMACITA said...

I'm sad reading this and I didn't even live there.

Well, I did for two weeks. Still sad.

Emily said...

I only wish I was rich so I could've visited and felt the Bahama love myself.

Brett and Kellie Burtenshaw said...

Kellie misses Henry too! very much! I really love the pics of how much he has changed!!! my goodness! hope things are going well! miss you guys! the scooter is great we sold it already and I will be sending you some dough next week!!!

http://www.seguros-baratos.com.ar said...

Im not going to say what everyone else has already said, but I do want to comment on your knowledge of the topic. Youre truly well-informed. I cant believe how much of this I just wasnt aware of. Thank you for bringing more information to this topic for me. Im truly grateful and really impressed