CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Visitors Part One

For two and a half glorious weeks, we had a well needed visitor. Good ol' Grandma Mary came out to play and boy did we have a good time. Henry especially loved (or maybe it was me who loved it) grandma holding him all day long. Hooray for extra hands.

This was the last day she was in town. Sigh. I was secretly hoping that security would reject her re-entry into the states and that she would stay.
Although the company was great, Henry has started to need a daily can of 'liquid darkness' (its an inside joke everyone) just like his grandma and father.


Here are my two favorite boys together. Both are looking very grown-up in their big boy/adult clothes.

6 comments:

[AnnieR] said...

Look at the size of that glorious mouth. I wonder where Henry got it from...Hm...

heehee--aren't med school white coats so funny? They're always so short. They get longer when they get into residency. And even longer when they get to be an attending, I've noticed. By the time they're ready to retire, it's like a Darth Vader white coat.

I'm so glad your Mom was able to come and stay so long. It sounds like you guys had a great time.

MOMMACITA said...

Oh how I miss you all! And the kisses! I miss the slobbery kisses! And the liquid darkness! Wait. I just had 2 big glasses.

But I really miss those kisses! And I miss feeling that baby chunk in my fingers.

Making myself sad now.

MOMMACITA said...

Please email me the slobber picture I took.

Becky said...

I like that, 'liquid darkness.' I personally need an IV of that stuff flowing through my veins. I'm glad your mom was able to come down for a visit. Henry is getting so big and looks quite fetching in that outfit. My sister and her husband are going to Hawaii in two weeks so I'm feeling really jealous of all you drinkers of sunlight. I'm still suffering from a cold and gloomy hangover.

Glo said...

Starting him on the Diet Coke so young, glad to see that. now you wont judge me too badly when i have kids

jakeandlacey said...

Aww... sounds like fun! We miss you guys! :)