CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

To Mother Mary G. and Mother Camille

Happy Valentine's Day Moms. We love you and miss you both. Here is a vase of hearts as our gift to you on this "heartfelt" day. The guy that sold it to us said you would be able to reach through your computer and take your gift --like in sci-fi movies.
Thank you for all the unconditional love and support we've received from you throughout our lives. Hugs and Kisses -Matt and Leigh

2 comments:

Becky said...

Amen to moms and mom in laws. Aren't they so wonderful? By the way, Matt, the tongue really does go to the stomach, or at least that's what my ulcer says.

MOMMACITA said...

I just love a good post. And when it's about me, well, all the better. I love my flowers. They smell like an atruim full of orchids. (smelled that once at the temple. we're talking yumalicious)